Wednesday, December 14, 2016

New Things in Etsy

WOW.....it's been a long time since the last post and much has happened.  My very talented daughter-in-law  has opened a new Etsy shop.  Comfy Clothing Co and her most comfortable leggings are selling very well.  Please go take a look and let me know what you think.  First, they are very reasonably priced and most important she communicates with the buyer to make sure the fit will be perfect.  She really cares about customer service.

Here is an example of these soft wonderful feeling leggings: 😊





Now I also have been busy playing with fabric.  In our store CBT Design on Etsy I have been using up a small portion of the fabric I have on hand creating items that would love to find a new home.  Please take a look there also.

here are examples of some of the items:

Prayer Flags:



Hearts, Hearts and More Hearts



Happy Banners as well as other banners and garland


No comments: