Friday, July 11, 2014

Zines - They can be adictive

In my collections of things I need to pare down are some zines.  I had listed some on Etsy and sold some but I was thumbing through others this morning and decided it was time to part with more.  If you are a fan of write you own mini zine you really should join Swap-Bot http://www.swap-bot.com/ as they have great swaps for these.  There is one group called Zines, Mail Art and Other Cool Stuff that I used to be active in and is lots of fun.  Go over and meet some very nice people.

Here is one of the zines I am listing now.  https://www.etsy.com/listing/196037036/gleaner-zine-ish-14-mixed?  Stay tuned .....more to come


6 comments:

2justByou said...

Swap-Bot sounds interesting and fun!

Natalia said...

It is a day of learning for me! Never heard of zines before and had to my research :) Sounds like fun!
Love your zine art, Susan!

La Vie en May said...

Very cool! I haven't heard of it before, definitely need to check it out!

katiecupcakes said...

Never heard of swap-bot before. Thanks for the info!

Kristin Aquariann said...

I was totally into zines in middle school when I traded them with pen pals, but didn't realize they were still around!

Unknown said...

Some of the zines sold after this posting. It is time to list more. Will get to that today maybe.